Sökning: "Human burns"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden Human burns.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The design of IT systems for complex work environments is essential for workers to be able to operate more effectively and efficiently. To design a system that supports the workers' specific tasks we need to understand the work demands and the context in which the system operates. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The eye is our window to the world. Human vision has therefore been extensively studied over the years. However, in-depth studies are often either limited to our central visual field, or, when extended to the periphery, only correct optical errors related to a narrow spectrum of light. LÄS MER
3. Effects of burns and vasoactive drugs on human skin Clinical and Experimental studies using microdialysisDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Patients who require critical care, including those with burns, are affected by a systemic inflammatory reaction, which at times has consequences such as multiple organ dysfunction and failure. It has become increasingly evident that other factors important in the development of organ dysfunction are disturbances at the tissue level, in the microcirculation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Fire Safety Engineering and Systems Safety, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A tool suitable for conducting industrial fire and explosion hazard analysis is presented, together with an identification of weak links in the hazard evaluation chain. For some of the weak links additional research has been carried out. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Full thickness wounds, such as deep burns, need restoration of both the dermal and epidermal layers of the skin. In normal wound healing, re-epithelialization occurs by migration and proliferation of keratinocytes from the wound edges and by differentiation of stem cells from remaining hair follicles. LÄS MER