Sökning: "Hospital Psychiatry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 avhandlingar innehållade orden Hospital Psychiatry.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of psychiatry, University hospital, SE-221 85 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Psychoacoustic experiments have been conducted for schizophrenic patients with auditory hallucinations in their case history and for reference subjects. The aim of the thesis has been to assess differences between the two groups of subjects. LÄS MER
2. Depot neuroleptic maintenance treatment: clinical, pharmacological and neuropsychological aspectsDetta är en avhandling från Psychiatry
Sammanfattning : Neuroleptic maintenance treatment is effective to reduce the risk of further episodes of schizophrenia and other chronic psychoses, except affective. Lack of insight often lead to poor compliance to the prescripted medication. Then, neuroleptics might be given as depot injections. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Psychiatric inpatient services provide important care for individuals with serious mental health problems. Studies show that passivity and social disengagement prevail in inpatient settings, and the transition to outpatient care is associated with increased suicide risk. LÄS MER
4. Treatment process and outcome for long-term mentally ill patients in a comprehensive treatment program based on cognitive therapyDetta är en avhandling från Div. of Psychiatry, Dept. of Clinical Neuroscience, University Hospital, SE-221 85, Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : All patients admitted during a four-year period to a comprehensive, cognitive therapy based inpatient rehabilitation program for long-term mentally ill were invited to participate in the present study. A total of 28 patients were included. LÄS MER
5. Family burden and participation in care. A study of relatives to voluntarily and compulsorily admitted patientsDetta är en avhandling från Margareta Östman, Östra Rönneholmsvägen 9B, SE-211 47 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Important aspects of family burden, participation in care and needs for support among a total of 422 relatives to severely mentally ill patients, voluntarily and compulsorily admitted to hospital, were investigated in a study performed between 1986-1997. The results showed high levels of both external and internal experienced burden among the relatives. LÄS MER