Sökning: "Homework assignments"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Homework assignments.
1. Läxor om och för kulturell mångfald med föräldrars livserfarenheter som resurs – några kritiska aspekterDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to explore how parents' life experience can become a resource to strengthen teaching about, and for, cultural diversity with the help of homework assignments and teacher feedback. Two of the four articles included are based on data from the Läxprojektet (2004-2006) [The Homework Assignment Project], which was a practicebased, collaborative research project at a multi-lingual and multi-cultural secondary school. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Homework assignments that patient work with between sessions is a key component in both face-to-face and Internet-based Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT). However, adherence to assignments is often low and it is largely unclear what factors predict or affect treatment adherence, and in the end, treatment outcomes. LÄS MER
3. Efficacy and predictors of outcome in parent training interventions for children with conduct problemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Aggressive and disruptive behaviors in childhood are one of the most common reasons for referral to child psychiatric clinics and are predictive of a range of negative health outcomes later in life. The present thesis comprises four studies of parent training (PT) interventions targeting conduct problems (CP) in children aged 3 to 12. LÄS MER
4. Internet-delivered cognitive behaviour therapy for paediatric anxiety disorders in clinical settings : increasing access to evidence-based treatmentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Background: Paediatric anxiety disorders are common, impairing and associated with a societal and economic burden. Even though there are efficacious treatments to treat these disorders, access to them are limited. LÄS MER
5. Behind the Screen -Internet-Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to Treat Depressive Symptoms in Persons with Heart FailureDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : IntroductionThe prevalence of depressive symptoms in persons with heart failure is higher than in age- and gender-matched populations not suffering from heart failure. Heart failure in itself is associated with an unpredictable trajectory of symptoms, a poor prognosis, high mortality and morbidity, and low health-related quality of life (HrQoL). LÄS MER