Sökning: "Home ventilator"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Home ventilator.
1. From novice towards self-care expert studies of self-care among persons using advanced medical technology at homeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linköping University
Sammanfattning : The use of advanced medical technology at home has increased in most industrialized countries. The overall aim of this thesis was to develop knowledge of self-care and transition and issues that influence daily life and health among persons using advanced medical technology at home. LÄS MER
2. Möten mellan människor och teknologi berättelser från intensivvårdssjuksköterskor och personer som ventilatorbehandlas i hemmetDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Omvårdnad
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to illuminate meanings of the relation between human beings, technology and care, as narrated by critical care nurses and people in need of home mechanical ventilation (HMV). The data are based on narrative research interviews with six intensive care nurses (I), 13 people who were about to start HMV (II), these 13 people were interviewed for a second time six to eight months after HMV had started (III), and nine persons with more than two years HMV experience (IV). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Omvårdnad
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore and describe experience of communication during home mechanical ventilation (HMV) in adults, thereby contributing to increased knowledge and awareness of issues related to ventilator-supported communication. Mechanical ventilatory support seriously affects speaking and communication. LÄS MER
4. Delirium in older people after cardiac surgery risk factors, dementia, patients’ experiences and assessmentsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background:Delirium is common in older people undergoing cardiac surgery. Delirium is an acute or subacute neuro-psychiatric syndrome, characterized by a change in cognition, disturbances in consciousness; it fluctuates, develops over a short period of time and always has an underlying cause. LÄS MER
5. Disability and health-related quality of life in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and caregiving experience from the perspective of next of kinDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : Background: Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a degenerative motor neuron disease leading to progressive muscle weakness resulting in respiratory failure and death. The average survival time from diagnosis is two to three years. The use of tracheostomy invasive ventilation (TIV) may, however, prolong life by several years. LÄS MER