Sökning: "Home care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 653 avhandlingar innehållade orden Home care.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Cultural Anthropology and Ethnology
Sammanfattning : This dissertation builds on the current anthropological studies of care relations in practice. It draws inspiration from science and technology studies (STS) and postfeminist technoscience. A qualitative ethnographic approach grounds the empirical data collection and analysis. LÄS MER
2. From novice towards self-care expert studies of self-care among persons using advanced medical technology at homeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linköping University
Sammanfattning : The use of advanced medical technology at home has increased in most industrialized countries. The overall aim of this thesis was to develop knowledge of self-care and transition and issues that influence daily life and health among persons using advanced medical technology at home. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to investigate how delegation of medication is handled in municipal home care. Specific aims were to 1) explore the prevalence of medication use in older adults over time; 2) describe district nurses’ experiences of the delegation of medication management to municipal home care personnel; 3) explore and describe how home care assistants experience receiving the actual delegation of the responsibility of medication administration; and 4) to describe how older adults, living at home, perceive receiving assistance from home care assistants to manage their own medication. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Communication is an essential part of care and human interaction. While communication within care entails both task-focused and socio-emotional elements, nurses are sometimes perceived as too task-focused. When in need of care, older persons want to be perceived and treated as individuals – to feel involved. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The home should represent safety and security for the person who lives there, and this is an important factor for independence and autonomy in very old age. With aging populations, the needs for long-term care increase, care provided by spouses and/or from the growing home care sector. Injuries among these groups are common. LÄS MER