Sökning: "Home care services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 160 avhandlingar innehållade orden Home care services.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Cultural Anthropology and Ethnology
Sammanfattning : This dissertation builds on the current anthropological studies of care relations in practice. It draws inspiration from science and technology studies (STS) and postfeminist technoscience. A qualitative ethnographic approach grounds the empirical data collection and analysis. LÄS MER
2. From novice towards self-care expert studies of self-care among persons using advanced medical technology at homeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linköping University
Sammanfattning : The use of advanced medical technology at home has increased in most industrialized countries. The overall aim of this thesis was to develop knowledge of self-care and transition and issues that influence daily life and health among persons using advanced medical technology at home. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Communication is an essential part of care and human interaction. While communication within care entails both task-focused and socio-emotional elements, nurses are sometimes perceived as too task-focused. When in need of care, older persons want to be perceived and treated as individuals – to feel involved. LÄS MER
4. Collaboration and Coordination Challenges in Patient-Centered Care Models and Informaion ServicesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports on research focuses on how to deal with the fact that the organization and processesof today’s health and social care are becoming ever more complex as a consequence of societal trends, including an aging population and an increased reliance on care at home. The overall research goal is to suggest ways in which IT-based solutions can enable and leverage collaboration and coordination insituations where a co-morbid patient is subject to care delivered simultaneously by several different professionals and organizations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate formal care and services at home, regarding structure, process, and outcomes, for persons with dementia (aged 65+ years) at risk of nursing home admission. Availability and utilization of formal care and services at home for persons with dementia, from diagnosis to end-of-life stage, in eight European countries was described in study I. LÄS MER