Sökning: "Home care services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 158 avhandlingar innehållade orden Home care services.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Cultural Anthropology and Ethnology
Sammanfattning : This dissertation builds on the current anthropological studies of care relations in practice. It draws inspiration from science and technology studies (STS) and postfeminist technoscience. A qualitative ethnographic approach grounds the empirical data collection and analysis. LÄS MER
2. From novice towards self-care expert studies of self-care among persons using advanced medical technology at homeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linköping University
Sammanfattning : The use of advanced medical technology at home has increased in most industrialized countries. The overall aim of this thesis was to develop knowledge of self-care and transition and issues that influence daily life and health among persons using advanced medical technology at home. LÄS MER
3. Collaboration and Coordination Challenges in Patient-Centered Care Models and Informaion ServicesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports on research focuses on how to deal with the fact that the organization and processesof today’s health and social care are becoming ever more complex as a consequence of societal trends, including an aging population and an increased reliance on care at home. The overall research goal is to suggest ways in which IT-based solutions can enable and leverage collaboration and coordination insituations where a co-morbid patient is subject to care delivered simultaneously by several different professionals and organizations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate formal care and services at home, regarding structure, process, and outcomes, for persons with dementia (aged 65+ years) at risk of nursing home admission. Availability and utilization of formal care and services at home for persons with dementia, from diagnosis to end-of-life stage, in eight European countries was described in study I. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Ekonomisk historia
Sammanfattning : Since the 1980s, practically all of the western welfare states have developed social policies, which aim at shifting the responsibilities for welfare services from the state to the family, the civil society or to the market. In Sweden, this political transformation has particularly hit the public eldercare. LÄS MER