Sökning: "Higher Education meso"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Higher Education meso.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Higher education (HE) has expanded and diversified at an unprecedented rate over the last two decades in response to a rapidly changing educational and political climate. Change and development are omnipresent, a constant part of university teachers’ sociocultural and organisational practice at multiple levels; the micro-level, the meso-level and the macro-level Against this background, the aim of this thesis is to gain a deeper understanding of the factors that influence academic change. LÄS MER
2. Influencing teaching and learning microcultures. Academic development in a research-intensive universityDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : The focus in this thesis is to explore theoretical perspectives and strategies for academic development, particularly in a research-intensive university. The purpose is to investigate academic development that aims to support and influence individual academic teachers and groups of teachers, in the different social collegial contexts that they work in, here called microcultures. LÄS MER
3. Microcultures in the meso level of higher education organisations – the Commons, the Club, the Market and the SquareDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : Higher education (HE) is and has been a growing concern for various stakeholders for a considerable time. Sometimes contradictory attempts to reform HE have increased the pressure on academic teachers and contributed to an experience of demand overload. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö : Malmö : Malmö University. School of Teacher Education, Malmö University. School development and Leadership (SOL)
Sammanfattning : Studies of the circumstances surrounding the creation and development of a university discipline are a part of pedagogical research. This thesis highlights the development of management and economic education against the background of changes caused by the Lithuania’s emancipation from the Soviet Union and aims to present a picture of how management as a university discipline has been created in Lithuania between the period 1988-1997. LÄS MER
5. What we talk about when we talk about change : a study of change practice and change agency in higher educationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics
Sammanfattning : This thesis is concerned with change practice, particularly in one specific higher education institution. The thesis examines theoretical perspectives of change practice and presents five empirical studies that, in different ways, contribute to our understanding of how universities and its members engage around and view opportunities for change. LÄS MER