Sökning: "Health workers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 503 avhandlingar innehållade orden Health workers.
- Detta är en avhandling från Sveriges Lantbruksuniversitet
Sammanfattning : In most of the industrialised world, the proportion of older and retired people in the population is continuously increasing. This will have budgetary implications for maintaining the welfare state, because the active working section of the population must fund the non-active and old population. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation of a primary health care strategy implemented in a market-oriented health system the case of Bogota, ColombiaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Despite Colombia having adopted a health system based on an insurance market, Bogota in 2004, as part of a left-wing government (elected for first time in the city), decided to implement a Primary Health Care (PHC) strategy to improve quality of life, level of population health and reduce health inequities. The PHC strategy has been implemented through the HomeHealth program by three consecutive governments over the last eight years in the context of continuous political tension stemming from differences between national and district health policies. LÄS MER
3. Integration of national community-based health worker programmes in health systems Lessons learned from Zambia and other low and middle income countriesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: To address the huge human resources for health (HRH) crisis that Zambia and other low and middle income countries (LMICs) are experiencing, most LMICs have engaged the services of small scale community-based health worker (CBHW) programmes. However, several challenges affect the CBHWs’ ability to deliver services. LÄS MER
4. No woman should die while giving life Does the Health Extension Program improveaccess to maternal health services in Tigray, Ethiopia?Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Ensuring access to universal primary health care is essential to secure a safe and pleasant motherhood and to provide compassionate care for mothers and newborns.However, inequalities in the access to maternal health services still remain a prominent problem in many countries. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Enhancing the performance of front-line health workers serving vulnerable populations is crucial for redressing inequities. Traditional approaches have focused on introducing technical solutions, such as guidelines and incentives, to modify performance outcomes. LÄS MER