Sökning: "Health resources"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 751 avhandlingar innehållade orden Health resources.
1. Health workforce development post-1990s health sector reforms the case of medical doctors in TanzaniaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Health systems in many low- and middle-income countries suffer from critical shortages and inequitable geographical distribution of the health workforce. Since the 1940s, many low- and middle-income countries have passed through different regimes of health sector reforms; the most recent one was in the 1990s. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The present thesis concerns people with Usher syndrome (USH) and their health. People with USH have a congenital hearing loss of various degrees and an eye disease with a progressive course; for some, the balance is also affected. Three clinical groups have been identified 1, 2 and 3, and 13 genes have currently been identified. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Increasing lifestyle-related ill health, escalating health care costs, expanding health inequalities within and between nations, and an aging population are challenges facing governments globally. Governments, especially in industrialized countries like Sweden, are investing in health promotion and health communication, especially in ICT-supported health communication as a way to increase health literacy and empowerment at individual and population levels. LÄS MER
4. Evaluation of a primary health care strategy implemented in a market-oriented health system the case of Bogota, ColombiaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Despite Colombia having adopted a health system based on an insurance market, Bogota in 2004, as part of a left-wing government (elected for first time in the city), decided to implement a Primary Health Care (PHC) strategy to improve quality of life, level of population health and reduce health inequities. The PHC strategy has been implemented through the HomeHealth program by three consecutive governments over the last eight years in the context of continuous political tension stemming from differences between national and district health policies. LÄS MER
5. Integration of national community-based health worker programmes in health systems Lessons learned from Zambia and other low and middle income countriesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: To address the huge human resources for health (HRH) crisis that Zambia and other low and middle income countries (LMICs) are experiencing, most LMICs have engaged the services of small scale community-based health worker (CBHW) programmes. However, several challenges affect the CBHWs’ ability to deliver services. LÄS MER