Sökning: "Hans E Andersson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden Hans E Andersson.
1. Reaction Between Grignard reagents and Heterocyclic N-oxides : Synthesis of Substituted Pyridines, Piperidines and Piperazines
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development of new synthetic methodologies for preparation of bioactive interesting compounds, e.g. substituted pyridines, piperidines or piparazines. Thesecompounds are synthesized from commercially available, cheap and easily prepared reagents, videlicet the reaction between Grignard reagents and heterocyclic N-oxides. LÄS MER
2. Kind words, cruise missiles and everything in between : A neoclassical realist study of the use of power resources in U.S. policies towards Poland, Ukraine and Belarus 1989–2008
Sammanfattning : This study intends to explain why the United States led entirely different policies towards Poland, Ukraine and Belarus under circumstances where realist theory would predict otherwise. Realism being an “environment based theory”, it would indeed predict a state to lead highly similar foreign policies under identical conditions. LÄS MER
3. Defects in E-PBF Ti-6Al-4V and their Effect on Fatigue Behaviour : Characteristics, Distribution and Impact on Life
Sammanfattning : Layer by layer manufacturing (additive manufacturing, AM) of metals is emerging as an alternative to conventional subtractive manufacturing with the goal of enabling near net-shape production of complex part geometries with reduced material waste and shorter lead times. Recently this field has experienced rapid growth through industrial adaptation but has simultaneously encountered challenges. LÄS MER
4. Organisering för individualitet : transparenta och opaka aspekter i utvecklingsprocesser
Sammanfattning : The doctoral dissertation 'Organising for individuality - transparent and opaque aspects of development processes' deals with the relationship between a company's ability to develop new products and its ability to change the way it organises its product development activities. The dissertation is based on a real time study of two product development and two organizational change processes at Orrefors Kosta Boda AB. LÄS MER
5. Något betydelsefullt : Leonid Dobyčins möten bortom orden i den sovjetiska samtiden
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the 1931 short story collection Portret [The Portrait] by the Russian author Leonid Ivanovich Dobychin (1894–1936?). My main argument is that the principal theme in Dobychin’s writings arises out of the complexities of human encounters. LÄS MER