Sökning: "HYDROGEN ANALYSIS"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 273 avhandlingar innehållade orden HYDROGEN ANALYSIS.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för anläggning och miljö
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Ion Beam Analysis - Development and Application of Nuclear Reaction Analysis Methods, in particular at a Nuclear MicroprobeDetta är en avhandling från Nuclear Physics (Faculty of Science)
Sammanfattning : This thesis treats the development of Ion Beam Analysis (IBA) methods, principally for the analysis of light elements at a nuclear microprobe (NMP). The light elements are in this context defined as those with an atomic number Z of less than approximately 13 (aluminium). The work reported is to a large extent based upon multiparameter methods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Nuclear Physics (Faculty of Science)
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in English Zirconium alloys are widely used in nuclear power reactors as cladding material for their fuels due to the high strength, good corrosion resistance and low neutron absorption cross-section, even in extreme environment, that is characteristic for zirconium. The element, however, also has strong affinity for hydrogen, and when both are present they readily react and form a family of compounds called hydrides. LÄS MER
4. Atomistic Modelling of Materials for Clean Energy Applications hydrogen generation, hydrogen storage, and Li-ion batteryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, a number of clean-energy materials for hydrogen generation, hydrogen storage, and Li-ion battery energy storage applications have been investigated through state-of-the-art density functional theory.As an alternative fuel, hydrogen has been regarded as one of the promising clean energies with the advantage of abundance (generated through water splitting) and pollution-free emission if used in fuel cell systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : As a result of increasing concerns about climate change, there is considerable current interest in increasing use of CO2-neutral biofuel in the energy system. Increased use of biomass fuel requires that it be upgraded in order to facilitate transportation and distribution to end-users. LÄS MER