Sökning: "HUMANITIES and RELIGION Religion Theology Systematic theology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 avhandlingar innehållade orden HUMANITIES and RELIGION Religion Theology Systematic theology.
1. The Scriptures and the LORD : Formation and Significance of the Christian Biblical Canon. A Study in Text, Ritual and InterpretationDetta är en avhandling från Centre for Theology and Religious Studies, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This study explores the emergence of the Christian biblical canon and its significance for the early as well as for the contemporary church. Some major challenges to previous research on the biblical canon are presented. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Artos & Norma
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this dissertation is to see how proponents of diaconia justified the establishment of three Swedish diaconal institutions: Diaconissanstalten 1851 (The Institution for Deaconesses, Stockholm, now Ersta diakonissällskap/Ersta Association for Diaconal Work), Stockholms Stadsmission 1853 (The Stockholm City Mission) and Svenska Diakonanstalten 1898 (The Swedish institution for Deacons, first in Gävle, from 1905 in Stockholm, now Stiftelsen Stora Sköndal/The Stora Sköndal Foundation). Included is also a study of how diaconal work was justified in Sweden in the post-war period, a time when religious neutrality within health care and education was high on the political agenda. LÄS MER
3. In Search of the Via Media between Christ and Marx: A Study of Bishop Ding Guangxun's Contextual TheologyDetta är en avhandling från Svenska institutet för missionsforskning
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is the first academic treatment and systematic analysis on the theology of Bishop Ding Guangxun (K.H. Ding) who is an internationally- renowned Christian leader of the Chinese Protestant Church in contemporary China. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In 1922, the German jurist Carl Schmitt (1888–1985) wrote that “all significant concepts of modern state theory are secularized theological concepts”. He qualified this statement by describing the connection between theology and state theory as being both historical – signifying a process of transition and transmission – and structural-systematic – signifying a structural likeness. LÄS MER
5. Religion in Dialogue with Late Modern Society: A Constructive Contribution to a Christian Spirituality Informed by Buddhist-Christian EncountersDetta är en avhandling från The library at Centre for Theology and Religious Studies
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation I make a constructive contribution to a Christian spirituality for late modern religiously plural society. The words ‘a constructive contribution’ designate the methodological approach of the study. LÄS MER