Sökning: "HUMANITIES and RELIGION Languages and linguistics Linguistic subjects Computational linguistics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 avhandlingar innehållade orden HUMANITIES and RELIGION Languages and linguistics Linguistic subjects Computational linguistics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Linguistics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Information retrieval systems are built to handle texts as topical items:texts are tabulated by occurrence frequencies of content words in them,under the assumption that text topic is reasonably well modeled by contentword occurrence. But texts have several interesting characteristics beyondtopic. LÄS MER
2. Translation as Linear Transduction Models and Algorithms for Efficient Learning in Statistical Machine TranslationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Automatic translation has seen tremendous progress in recent years, mainly thanks to statistical methods applied to large parallel corpora. Transductions represent a principled approach to modeling translation, but existing transduction classes are either not expressive enough to capture structural regularities between natural languages or too complex to support efficient statistical induction on a large scale. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I explore how compound processing can be used to improve phrase-based statistical machine translation (PBSMT) between English and German/Swedish. Both German and Swedish generally use closed compounds, which are written as one word without spaces or other indicators of word boundaries. LÄS MER
4. Recycling Translations Extraction of Lexical Data from Parallel Corpora and their Application in Natural Language ProcessingDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is on re-using translations in natural language processing. It involves the collection of documents and their translations in an appropriate format, the automatic extraction of translation data, and the application of the extracted data to different tasks in natural language processing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Due to the large variability in the speech signal, the speech recognition process constitutes the major source of errors in most spoken dialogue systems. A spoken dialogue system can never know for certain what the user is saying, it can only make hypotheses. LÄS MER