Sökning: "Högskolan i Halmstad."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 208 avhandlingar innehållade orden Högskolan i Halmstad..
1. A multi-disciplinary approach to studying performance among high-level golfers physiological and biomechanical aspectsDetta är en avhandling från Halmstad : Halmstad University Press
Sammanfattning : In competitive golf, the player’s ability to hit the ball a long distance affects the score in a positive way. Swing kinematics is considered an important factor in driver performance; one way of improving swing kinematics is through strength and power training. LÄS MER
2. The Couples' Experiences of Patients' Physical Limitation in Daily Life Activities and Effects of Physical Exercise in Primary Care when having Chronic Heart FailureDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to explore and describe couples’ experiences of patients’ physical limitation in activities of daily life and evaluate the effects of an exercise programme in primary care when having chronic heart failure (CHF). In Study I, a comparison between patients with CHF and their spouses was made regarding health-related quality of life and depression. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : When performing predictive data mining, the use of ensembles is claimed to virtually guarantee increased accuracy compared to the use of single models. Unfortunately, the problem of how to maximize ensemble accuracy is far from solved. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö : Malmö Academy of Music
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the education at Swedish community school of music and art. The aim of the study is to investigate how teachers at those schools talk about their own activities, and thereby also to explore, describe and analyse how the teaching is manifested. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Halmstad : Halmstad University Press
Sammanfattning : In the coming years V2V communications will probably be mandated and vehicle OEMs strive to find business opportunities to finance its investments in V2V communications technology. For heavy vehicles, platooning can be this business opportunity, with the motivation for the fleet owners that platooning can decrease the fuel consumption by up to 15 % when driving in platoons. LÄS MER