Sökning: "Högskolan I Skövde"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 160 avhandlingar innehållade orden Högskolan I Skövde.
1. I främsta rummet : planerandet av en högskolebiblioteksbyggnad med studenters arbete i fokus
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to investigate planning processes for academic library buildings and the outcomes of such processes. This is accomplished through a case study utilising discourse analysis. LÄS MER
2. Medarbetare i dialog : en studie om viljan att göra mer än det formellt förväntade
Sammanfattning : During the past years, interest in people’s willingness to take responsibility has increased. Earlier research has discussed this phenomenon varyingly and today a number of concepts in the literature discuss the proactive and responsible role of the employee. One of these concepts is Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB). LÄS MER
3. A multi-objective evolutionary approach to simulation-based optimisation of real-world problems
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a novel evolutionary optimisation algorithm that can improve the quality of solutions in simulation-based optimisation.Simulation-based optimisation is the process of finding optimal parameter settings without explicitly examining each possible configuration of settings. LÄS MER
4. Flexibel utbildning i praktiken : En fallstudie av pedagogiska processer i en distansutbildning med en öppen design för samarbetslärande
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine the pedagogical processes that evolve in an "open" design for online learning realized in relation to a specific setting. The study describes and analyzes pedagogical activities in a distance education course in higher education that uses an asynchronous conference system for communication and interaction. LÄS MER
5. Motstånd och mening : Innebörd i blivande lärares seminariesamtal
Sammanfattning : Both historically and in our own time the teacher education has been discussed and changed to match current traditions and intentions. There is an ongoing debate about the scientifi c basis of teacher education and the relation to professional basis. LÄS MER