Sökning: "Högskolan I Skövde."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 176 avhandlingar innehållade orden Högskolan I Skövde..
1. Towards a definition of the role of enterprise modeling in the context of business and IT alignmentDetta är en avhandling från Skövde : University of Skövde
Sammanfattning : In order to solve a problem of Business and IT Alignment (BITA) it is important to consider various dimensions of it: strategic, structural, social and cultural. In the context of dealing with BITA, Enterprise Modeling (EM) is an acknowledged and widely used practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Borås : Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap/Bibliotekshögskolan, Högskolan i Borås och Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to investigate planning processes for academic library buildings and the outcomes of such processes. This is accomplished through a case study utilising discourse analysis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : An ensemble is a composite model, aggregating multiple base models into one predictive model. An ensemble prediction, consequently, is a function of all included base models. Both theory and a wealth of empirical studies have established that ensembles are generally more accurate than single predictive models. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro University
Sammanfattning : Today, decision support systems based on predictive modeling are becoming more common, since organizations often collect more data than decision makers can handle manually. Predictive models are used to find potentially valuable patterns in the data, or to predict the outcome of some event. LÄS MER
5. Detection and assessment of pain in dementia care practice Registered nurses’ and certified nursing assistants’ experiencesDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of the thesis was to explore and describe registered nurses’ (RNs) and certified nursing assistants’ (CNAs) experiences of detection and assessment of pain in older people with cognitive impairment and dementia. A further aim was to evaluate the Abbey Pain Scale-SWE (APS-SWE) in dementia care practice. LÄS MER