Sökning: "German cultural identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden German cultural identity.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Culture and Aesthetics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The primary aim of this dissertation is to study the nationalistic worldview as it emerged in the German lands in the second half of the eighteenth century . The research focuses on how this influenced the artistic practices of Prussian composer, writer and court Kapellmeister Johann Friedrich Reichardt (1752–1814), and likewise how Reichardt’s activities influenced and formed this field. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Arx förlag
Sammanfattning : Football from Mielke to Merkel. Continuity, Discontinuity and Alteration in Fan Culture in East(ern) Germany The objective of the thesis is to examine the dialectical relationship between identity formation among football fans in East(ern) Germany on the one hand and the political, social and political changes in the GDR and Germany from 1965 to 2015 on the other. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institute of Cultural Sciences, Biskopsgatan 7, SE-223 62 Lund, SWEDEN
Sammanfattning : Between 1648 and 1815, Swedish-Pomerania, at the Baltic shore, belonged to the crown of Sweden. It was both a part of the Holy Roman Empire of German Nation and the Swedish realm. The port town of Stralsund played a key roll in the Swedish economy at the Baltic Sea, whereas the university town of Greifswald was the intellectual centre. LÄS MER
4. Reproducing Languages, Translating Bodies Approaches to Speech, Translation and Cultural Identity in Early European Sound FilmDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This study discusses and analyses recorded/filmed speech, translation, and cultural identity in film discourses in early European sound film. The purpose is to frame these issues from a number of theoretical perspectives in order to highlight relations between media, speech and translation. The points of departure are 1. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Brutus Östlings Bokförlag Symposion
Sammanfattning : The subject of this study is the re-construction of German national identity and nationalist thinking within the framework of the 1990s’ history discourse in relation to the Nazi past and the Holocaust. The empirical focus is on national politics and the press. LÄS MER