Sökning: "Gender Relations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 417 avhandlingar innehållade orden Gender Relations.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The younger generation is often expected to be part of changes in management gender distribution, concepts of leadership and gender power relations. Parallel with this, there are ongoing gender segregation processes within the organisations resulting in the dominance of men among managers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : SLU Service/Repro
Sammanfattning : Cattle are often portrayed as a male affair in Botswana. However, venturing out into the Kalahari countryside to scratch the surface of this state of affairs, another picture emerges. LÄS MER
3. En fiende till civilisationen manlighet, genusrelationer, sexualitet och rasstereotyper i svensk filmkultur under 1920-taletDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Sekel Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : The setting for this study is Swedish film culture of the 1920s, which has been studied with a focus on representations of masculinity and gender relations according to four themes: 1) children and youth 2) fatherhood and love 3) sexuality and popularity 4) ethnicity and racial stereotyping. The rise of new consumer culture in the first decades of the 20th century created turmoil between traditional and modern values, not least when it came to conceptions of gender. LÄS MER
4. Mapping Gender in Academic Workplaces Ways of reproducing gender inequality within the discourse of equalityDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Sekel Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : Sweden is often described as one of the best countries in the world for women to live in. Despite this and despite a number of equal opportunity interventions within the area of higher education from the mid 1990s and on, Sweden follows the international pattern of the "leaking pipeline" when it comes to gender distribution in academia. LÄS MER
5. "Other Guys Don't Hang Out Like This" : Gendered Friendship Politics Among Swedish, Middle-Class MenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Centrum för Genusvetenskap, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of this thesis is to deepen the understanding of men’s friendships, in relation to gender, sexuality, power, masculine positions, feminisms and gender equality. The thesis draws upon in-depth interviews conducted individually and with pairs of men, between 25 and 49 years old, predominantly well-educated, white, straight and working white-collar or cultural jobs, twenty in total. LÄS MER