Sökning: "Gas detector"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 avhandlingar innehållade orden Gas detector.
1. Mid-infrared photonic devices for on-chip optical gas sensing
Sammanfattning : Gas detection is crucial in a wide range of fields and applications, such as safety and process control in the industry, atmospheric sciences, and breath diagnostics. Optical gas sensing offers some key advantages, compared to other sensing methods such as electrochemical and semiconductor sensing: high specificity, fast response, and minimal drift. LÄS MER
2. New Efficient Detector for Radiation Therapy Imaging using Gas Electron Multipliers
Sammanfattning : Currently film is being replaced by electronic detectors for portal imaging in radiation therapy. This development offers obvious advantages such as on-line quality assurance and digital images that can easily be accessed, processed and communicated. LÄS MER
3. Performance of the CAPRICE98 gas-RICH detector
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Novel Technique for Analysing Volatile Compounds in Indoor Dust : Application of Gas Chromatography – UV Spectrometry to the Study of Building-Related Illness
Sammanfattning : It is now generally acknowledged that particulate air pollution can cause respiratory symptoms and that indoor dust particles may be associated with mucous membrane irritation and odour annoyance. One reason for this may be that dust particles adsorb large quantities of gases and other volatile compounds. LÄS MER
5. Self-Switching Diodes for Zero-Bias Terahertz Detection
Sammanfattning : The self-switching diode (SSD) has been investigated as a potential terahertz detector in recent years. The SSD accomplishes a non-linear current-voltage relation through a field-effect, which enables detection at zero bias from microwave up to terahertz frequencies. In this work, SSDs were realised in two new materials; InAs and graphene. LÄS MER