Sökning: "G sjöberg"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden G sjöberg.
1. Microbiota of the alimentary tract of children - implications for allergy and inflammatory bowel disease
Sammanfattning : Allergy, which is the most common chronic disease in Swedish children and adolescents, is associated with a high standard of living and Western lifestyle. According to the hygiene hypothesis, allergy is due to inadequate stimulation of the immune system by microbes during early childhood, leading to failed maturation of the immune system. LÄS MER
2. Leadership and stress indirect military leadership and leadership during complex rescue operationsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis has been to increase the knowledge concerning leadership and stress in complex military and rescue operations. One of the biggest differences these leaders have to deal with compared to leaders in other kinds of organizations is the question of life and death. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medicine, Huddinge
Sammanfattning : The metabolism of cholesterol and bile acids is tightly controlled but only partially characterized. The liver is responsible for most of the clearance and catabolism of plasma cholesterol, and the hepatocyte expression of LDL receptors is central in this process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with two different topics: High speed communication on twisted pair wires (digital subscriber lines) and low complexity multiuser detectors. The major part of this thesis concerns a technique for high speed communication over the telephone network called Very high bit rate Digital Subscriber Line VDSL). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Drug formulations come in many forms, some intended for direct and immediate action and others aiming at a controlled manner of drug delivery. Viewed in a more general way drug transport often involves charged units, it takes place in a medium which in many respects must be considered complex - to some degree even reactive. LÄS MER