Sökning: "Function shift"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 330 avhandlingar innehållade orden Function shift.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The risk of cognitive impairment and metabolic disturbances increases during aging. Healthy lifestyle habits, such as a regular intake of fatty fish and adherence to the Mediterranean diet (MeDi), have been shown to slow age-related cognitive decline and decrease the risk of metabolic disturbances. LÄS MER
2. Nutrition, exercise and body composition in community-dwelling older adults Effects on function, wellbeing and mortalityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: The demographic shift in society with more people reaching a high age provides new challenges for both society and the healthcare system.Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to examine the impact of nutrition, exercise and body composition on function, wellbeing and mortality in community-dwelling older adults. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Cell and Molecular Biology
Sammanfattning : With the availability of a large number of complete genome sequences, it has become essential to annotate the protein sequences derived from them as precisely as possible. Even though presently available computational methods can predict broad functionality for most protein sequences, there is room for improvement in order to get more precise functional annotation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : Romans 2 has long been a crux interpretum. Among matters of dispute is the function and identity of Paul’s interlocutor(s) in the chapter. While scholars agree that the individual addressed in 2:17–29 is a Jew, there is no such consensus with respect to the identity of the person addressed in 2:1–5. LÄS MER
5. Laser Doppler Perfusion Monitoring and Imaging especially as regards testing for sympathetic nerve functionDetta är en avhandling från Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Malmö University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The operating principle of all laser Doppler methods is based on the fact that incident photons shift in wavelength when interacting with moving blood cells passing through the microvascular network. After photodetection and further signal processing, the recorded parameter can be considered an arbitrary measure of tissue blood flow, and this is referred to as ?perfusion?. LÄS MER