Sökning: "Formal education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 280 avhandlingar innehållade orden Formal education.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Environmental education in Tanzania after independence takes the Education for Self-Reliance policy as its starting point. This policy dominated the curriculum from 1967 to the 1980s. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis offers dialogue about the relations between learning and Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). The dialogue is guided by the question of how to design education to increase perceived values of learning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Education
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the recent education reform in Laos as a global and a local process. When the economy was deteriorating in Lao People’s Democratic Republic (PDR), the so called New Economic Mechanism (NEM) was introduced and the country opened up for global donors and markets. This also had an effect on the education system. LÄS MER
4. 'Let me through, I'm a Doctor!' Professional Socialization in the Transition from Education to WorkDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Pedagogiska institutionen, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Based on four articles, this compilation thesis analyses the demonstrated com-petence defining a medical doctor, to the extent to which he or she acquires a high status and high level of employability in professional practice. Overall, the thesis aimed to describe and analyse professional socialization during doctors' transition from education to work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Teacher Education, University of Helsinki
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to investigate learning in a science exhibition in order to further develop the theory of science centre education as a form of informal education. In studying motivation the model of Engestr”m (1984) was used. This model separates intrinsic, instrumental and situation motivation. LÄS MER