Sökning: "Food consumption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 258 avhandlingar innehållade orden Food consumption.
1. Education for sustainable food consumption in home and consumer studies Lärande för hållbar matkonsumtion i hem- och konsumentkunskapDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Education as a means to enable sustainable food consumption has gained increasing recognition as a vital means to decrease current burdens upon both natural resources and human health. In response, the Swedish compulsory school subject of home and consumer studies, which positions education about food as core content, has been revised to incorporate in its national syllabus a perspective of sustainable development since 2011. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Human food consumption has changed from the late 19th century to the turn of the millennium, and so has the need for resources to sustain this consumption. For the city of Linköping, situated in southeastern Sweden, the environmental imprint of an average inhabitant’s food consumption is studied from the year 1870 to the year 2000. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Abstract Wild fruit trees have significant cultural and socio-economic value in rural areas of Mozambique. Most of the wild fruits are seasonal and are available mainly in the wet season. Generally they have a short shelf-life and are eaten fresh or after minimal processing; the most common method of preservation is sun-drying. LÄS MER
4. Hållbarhet till middag en etnologisk studie om hur miljövänligt ätande praktiseras i vardagslivetDetta är en avhandling från Höör : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : Sustainability has become a conspicuous term in the public and political debate, as well as in the landscapes of consumption. This study focuses on how people understand and practice sustainability through food in their everyday life. LÄS MER
5. Land-use competition and agricultural greenhouse gas emissions in a climate change mitigation perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Höör : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : Productive land for food production, bioenergy, or preservation of nature is a limited resource. Climate change mitigation puts additional pressure on land via higher demand for bioenergy to replace fossil fuels and via restrictions on deforestation—two processes that limit the availability of land for food produc- tion, and may thus also raise food prices. LÄS MER