Sökning: "Fire services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 avhandlingar innehållade orden Fire services.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Department of Fire Safety Engineering
Sammanfattning : Fatal fires in residential occupancies show a decreasing trend over time, but are still responsible for takingapproximately 90 lives in Sweden each year. Much is known about the victims, but less is known about how thesedeaths can be prevented. LÄS MER
2. Exploring Collaboration Between the Fire and Rescue Service and New Actors : Cost-efficiency and AdaptationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The emergency services serves an important purpose in society by ensuring that people in need, regardless of their geographical location, receives help when they fall victims to undesirable incidents. Existing resources are however often limited and concentrated to urban areas making travel distances to remote areas long. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of an introduction and five separate papers. All papers deal with measuring performance for the Swedish fire and rescue services. The first paper describes the production process of fire safety, while Papers 2-5 are empirical analyses measuring performance for some aspects of that process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : When accidents occur, it is essential that fire and rescue service respond quickly and efficiently to the accident site to reduce suffering and save lives and property. Planning and coordinating of fire and rescue resources is therefore important in order to maintain a safe society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Gothenburg. Sahlgrenska Academy
Sammanfattning : Aims The aim of this thesis was to describe out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) due to drowning from the following angles. In Paper I: To describe the characteristics of OHCA due to drowning and evaluate factors of importance for survival. In Paper II: To describe lifesaving skills and CPR competence among surf lifeguards. LÄS MER