Sökning: "Finite strains"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 70 avhandlingar innehållade orden Finite strains.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Never before has the car industry been as challenging, interesting, and demanding as it is today. New and advanced techniques are being continuously introduced, which has led to increasing competition in an almost ever-expanding car market. LÄS MER
22. Numerical models for degradation of concrete in hydraulic structures due to long-term contact with waterDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The durability of concrete is of major concern in all types of concrete structures where the combined effect of exposure conditions and the type and quality of the concrete material usually determines the rate of degradation. Furthermore, there are synergy effects between different deterioration mechanisms, which means that the combined rate of degradation is higher than the sum of the individual rates of each mechanism. LÄS MER
23. Fatigue crack growth experiments and analyses - from small scale to large scale yielding at constant and variable amplitude loadingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis is on fatigue crack growth experiments and assessments of fatigue crack growth rates. Both constant and variable amplitude loads in two different materials are considered; a nickel based super-alloy Inconel 718 and a stainless steel 316L. LÄS MER
24. Femoral Strength Prediction using Finite Element Models : Validation of models based on CT and reconstructed DXA images against full-field strain measurementsDetta är en avhandling från LTH Tryckeriet E-huset
Sammanfattning : Osteoporosis is defined as low bone density, and results in a markedly increased risk of skeletal fractures. It has been estimated that about 40% of all women above 50 years old will suffer from an osteoporotic fracture leading to hospitalization. LÄS MER
25. Load-carrying capacity of a strengthened reinforced concrete bridge Non-linear finite element modeling of a test to failure. Assessment of train load capacity of a two span railway trough bridge in Örnsköldsvik strengthened with bars of Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymers (CFRP)Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : To meet the future traffic demands there is a constant need of making the infrastructure moreeffective. This can be achieved by increasing the capacity and/or life length of traffic lines. LÄS MER