Sökning: "Fetal Alcohol Syndrome"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
1. Fetal Alcohol syndrome in adulthood - Psychological, psychosocial, and neuropsychological aspects of life in individuals who were prenatally exposed to alcohol
Sammanfattning : Alcohol’s teratogenic effect on the developing fetal brain is devastating, resulting in, for instance, structural abnormalities as well as behavioral and neuropsychological impairments in the child. The umbrella term Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) is used to describe the range of effects, from neuropsychological dysfunctions to complete Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS). LÄS MER
2. Adults with fetal alcohol syndrome – neuropsychological and psychosocial register-based follow-up studiesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To investigate the ophthalmological characteristics and to evaluate the magnocellular function in Russian orphanage children with fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS). Methods: In the study 100 children aged 10-16 from Russian (St Petersburg) orphanages were examined: 50 with FAS and 50 control children. LÄS MER
4. Ophthalmologic characteristics andneuropediatric findings. With special emphasis on children adopted from eastern EuropeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Aim: To evaluate and relate visual function and ocular features to neuropediatric findings in a population-based group of children adopted from eastern Europe (Papers I-III) and in children with attentiondeficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD), with and without treatment with stimulants (Paper IV).Methods: 99 children born 1990 1995 in eastern Europe and adopted to western Sweden during1993 1997 were invited to participate. LÄS MER
5. Gene silencing and expression during mammalian development : The special case of the imprinted H19 geneDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Embryonic development consists of a vast number of fine-tuned, complex processesthat organise the body plan and individual organs. To enable developmental decisions,genes pivotal for normal development must be stably activated and silenced, asappropriate. LÄS MER