Sökning: "Female urinary incontinence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 avhandlingar innehållade orden Female urinary incontinence.
1. Female urinary incontinence impact on sexual life and psychosocial wellbeing in patients and partners, and patient-reported outcome after surgeryDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Urinary incontinence (UI) and urgency are common conditions and can have a profound influence on many aspects of life. Approximately one in four women has UI and one in ten has daily symptoms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Aims: Paper I & II: To compare the subjective and objective results of open Burch colposuspension and laparoscopic colposuspension using sutures or mesh and staples in randomised trials. Paper III: To assess the short and long term results of the Tension-free Vaginal Tape (TVT)-procedure in a large observational study and to identify factors predictive of successful outcome. LÄS MER
3. Interventions for urinary incontinence in women survey and effects on population and patient levelDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Urinary Incontinence is a common health problem that can cause both severe medical and social problems, resulting in negative impact on different aspects of Quality of Life. In 2000, the Swedish Council on Health Technology Assessment (SBU) published a systematic review, “Treatment of Urinary Incontinence” where multiple knowledge gaps in the field of UI, all of considerable clinical importance, were pointed out. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims of this study were to investigate the prevalence and possible determinants of urinary incontinence and genital prolapse and the natural course of urinary incontinence and its effect on well-being in a population-based sample of women aged 20 to 59 years. 491(77%) women participated in the baseline examination of a gynaecological health survey and 382 participated in a 5-year follow-up. LÄS MER
5. Urinary incontinence in middle-aged women - a population-based study on prevalence, risk factors and the role of the urethraDetta är en avhandling från Pia Teleman Dept of Obstetrics and Gynecology Lund University Hospital
Sammanfattning : Urinary incontinence classification is based on symptomatology, presuming that each symptom originates in a separate pathophysiology and demands its unique therapy. Women often present a mixture of symptoms inconsistent with urodynamic diagnosis, especially regarding urgency. LÄS MER