Sökning: "Farmaceutisk biokemi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 avhandlingar innehållade orden Farmaceutisk biokemi.
1. Discovery of Novel Fatty Acid Dioxygenases and Cytochromes P450 : Mechanisms of Oxylipin Biosynthesis in Pathogenic Fungi
Sammanfattning : Dioxygenase-cytochrome P450 (DOX-CYP) fusion enzymes are present in diverse human and plant pathogenic fungi. They oxygenate fatty acids to lipid mediators which have regulatory functions in fungal development and toxin production. LÄS MER
2. On the Versatility of Microwave-Assisted Chemistry : Exemplified by Applications in Medicinal Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry and Biochemistry
Sammanfattning : Today, the demand for speed in drug discovery is constantly increasing, particularly in the iterative processes of hit validation and expansion and lead optimization. Irradiation with microwaves (MWs) has been applied in the area of organic synthesis to accelerate chemical reactions and to facilitate the generation of new chemical entities since 1986. LÄS MER
3. UDP-sugar metabolizing pyrophosphorylases in plants : formation of precursors for essential glycosylation-reactions
Sammanfattning : UDP-sugar metabolizing pyrophosphorylases provide the primary mechanism for de novo synthesis of UDP-sugars, which can then be used for myriads of glycosyltranferase reactions, producing cell wall carbohydrates, sucrose, glycoproteins and glycolipids, as well as many other glycosylated compounds. The pyrophosphorylases can be divided into three families: UDP-Glc pyrophosphorylase (UGPase), UDP-sugar pyrophosphorylase (USPase) and UDP-N-acety lglucosamine pyrophosphorylase (UAGPase), which can be discriminated both by differences in accepted substrate range and amino acid sequences. LÄS MER
4. Application of Artificial Gel Antibodies for the Detection and Quantification of Proteins in Biological Fluids
Sammanfattning : The molecular-imprinting method has previously been used for the synthesis of artificial gel antibodies, highly selective for various proteins. In present study, we have synthesized artificial gel antibodies against haemoglobin, albumin and different forms of growth hormone with the aim to develop a simple and rapid procedure to measure the concentration of these protein biomarkers in samples of clinical interest. LÄS MER
5. Cytochrome P450 Enzymes in Bile Acid Biosynthesis and Fatty Acid Metabolism : Studies on Members of the Porcine CYP4A and CYP8B Subfamilies
Sammanfattning : The present investigation is devoted to studies on porcine members of the cytochrome P450 4A (CYP4A) and CYP8B1 subfamilies, which are involved in bile acid biosynthesis and fatty acid metabolism. Hyocholic acid is considered to fulfil the requirements for trihydroxy bile acids in the domestic pig (Sus scrofa) in the absence of cholic acid. LÄS MER