Sökning: "Family influences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 148 avhandlingar innehållade orden Family influences.
1. Gendering family dynamics : the case of Sweden and Hungary
Sammanfattning : This thesis contains three studies that focus on different aspects of family dynamics at three life-course stages. These are the second birth in an intact partnership, the dissolution of the first parental union, and the first shared birth in the second union. LÄS MER
2. Elderly South Africans' in transition : the daily life circumstances, beliefs concerning health and illness and the influences on caring and family structure
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to shed light on different aspects of elderly South Africans experiences in a transitional period in order to reach culturally contextual knowledge within gerontological care. The research objectives were to: identify and describe daily life and related concerns and interests as expressed by a group of elderly (I), illuminate how a group of elderly South Africans experience being old in a transitional period (II), study how a group of aged South Africans and their family members describe their intergenerational relations in a transitional period i. LÄS MER
3. Facilitating a healthy transition for involuntary migrant families within primary health care
Sammanfattning : The refugee families face a complex transition due to the nature of the migration. This exposes them to vulnerability in cohesion and family function. Primary Health Care Nurses (PHCN) and Interpreters in Primary Health Care (PHC) play a vital role in their promotion of health because migrant health care is mainly carried out within PHC. LÄS MER
4. Specialized palliative home care teams : Complementary perspectives of team functions and influences on patients and families
Sammanfattning : Persons with life-threatening illness are increasingly being cared for and dying at home. Palliative care strives to cater to multiple dimensions such as physical, psychosocial and spiritual or existential, and meeting these needs in patients and families requires multiple competencies. LÄS MER
5. Influences on schoolchildren's dietary selection : focus on fat and fibre at breakfast
Sammanfattning : One important aim of the Swedish Action Programme for Nutrition is to increase the consumption of dietary fibre and decrease fat intake. The currently available extensive range of fat-reduced and fibre-enriched foods makes these dietary practices possible, but also makes the selection of a health promoting diet more complex. LÄS MER