Sökning: "Family Strategies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 457 avhandlingar innehållade orden Family Strategies.
1. Jorden vi ärvde : Arvsöverlåtelser och familjestrateger på den uppländska landsbygden 1810-1930
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates inheritance among landowning families in the parish of Estuna in east-central Sweden between 1810 and 1930. The patterns of action examined in the study are analyzed as strategies in terms of objectives and principles on the one hand, and means towards these objectives and principles on the other. LÄS MER
2. Family business portfolios : Enduring entrepreneurship and exit strategies
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines how family business portfolios endure across time and investigates the entrepreneurial strategies that they engage in. The goal of this dissertation is addressed through five appended papers in which I have argued for the importance of business families owning multiple firms, that is, portfolio entrepreneurship. LÄS MER
3. Strategies of entrepreneurship : Understanding industrial entrepreneurship and structural change in northwest Tanzania
Sammanfattning : This study addresses the problem of entrepreneurial activity in an environment of institutional change. The focus is on industrial entrepreneurs in northwest Tanzania. Like many other African countries, Tanzania is today undergoing a process of structural transformation. Significant changes are introduced in the formal institutional framework. LÄS MER
4. "Wait for us to catch up" : Aspects of family functioning after gastric bypass surgery
Sammanfattning : Aim: To investigate aspects of family functioning when a family member has undergone Gastric Bypass surgery (GBP).Methods: Study I explored experiences of family functioning three months after GBP, based on nine family interviews, analyzed using Gadamerian hermeneutics. LÄS MER
5. Familjen i kronans tjänst : Donationspraxis, förhandling och statsformering under svenskt 1600-tal
Sammanfattning : This dissertation investigates what the early modern donation system in Sweden reveals about the Crown’s expectations of the social group that served the state, and what these individuals expected from the Crown. The author shows how the Crown used donations of land rents to remunerate and reward individuals in its service. LÄS MER