Sökning: "Falling Weight Deflectometer FWD"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Falling Weight Deflectometer FWD.
1. Analyses of Resilient Behavior of Unbound Materials for the Purpose of Predicting Permanent Deformation Behavior
Sammanfattning : Post compaction is the unintended compaction of the unbound material that commences immediately after a road is brought into service and caused by densification of the material. Analogies to this post compaction can also be seen in laboratory and field tests. LÄS MER
2. Moisture Influence on Structural Behaviour of Pavements : Field and Laboratory Investigations
Sammanfattning : The structural behaviour of pavements in cold regions can considerably be affected by seasonal variation in environmental factors such as temperature and moisture content. Along with the destructive effect of heavy traffic loads, climatic and environmental factors can considerably contribute to pavement deterioration. LÄS MER
3. Prognos av vägars bärförmåga vid tjällossningen : användning av temperatur som nyckeltal
Sammanfattning : The global trend towards a warmer climate and temperatures near or just above 0 °C during winter months, will most likely be more common in future. One of the consequences of this climate change could, in a worst-case scenario, be freezing and thawing over a significant part of the winter with corresponding road bearing capacity problems. LÄS MER
4. Thaw Mechanism in Subgrades
Sammanfattning : Freezing-thawing, changes the properties of soil due to the phase change of the water in the soil body. Freezing-thawing cycles in the soil have been studied for several decades including extensive laboratory research. In this study, the main focus is thawing based on laboratory investigation. LÄS MER
5. Mechanical Properties of Residues as Unbound Road Materials - experimental tests on MSWI bottom ash, crushed concrete and blast furnace slag
Sammanfattning : For recycled aggregates and industrial by-products to beused correctly in road construction, it is necessary to knowtheir properties. Existing material specifications and testmethods for aggregates used in Sweden and in many othercountries are indirect and are based on empiricism. LÄS MER