Sökning: "Factor substitution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 avhandlingar innehållade orden Factor substitution.
1. The role of wastepaper in the pulp and paper industry investments, technical change and factor substitutionDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Environmental concerns, both public and private, has resulted in, among other things, an increased wastepaper recovery. The segment of the economy this has had a major impact on is the pulp and paper industry since they are the prime user of wastepaper in the production of paper and paperboard. LÄS MER
2. Factor Substitution, Capacity Utilization, and Total Factor Productivity Growth in the Peruvian Manufacturing IndustryDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The dissertation consists of five separate empirical papers based on panel data from Kenyan manufacturing firms in the food, wood, textile and metal sectors, collected during the early 1990s, and an overview of the economic literature on small firms in developing countries. The principal tools of analysis are the microeconomic theory of production and econometrics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical Center, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The kinetics and mechanism for substitution reactions on tetraaquapalladium(II) by an extended series of thioethers, a great number of carboxylic acids, and olefins have been studied by use of UV-VIS, stopped-flow, and high-pressure stopped-flow spectrophotometry and NMR spectroscopy. Second-order rate constants k and activation parameters (activation enthalpies, entropies, and volumes) for formation of monodentate 1:1 complexes have been determined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå, Sweden : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The conclusions are that a traditional factor proportions model seems neither theoretically nor empirically to explaing IIT. However, a relaxation of the assumption of homogeneous products in an industry gives rise to several implications for IIT. LÄS MER