Sökning: "FLUORINE ANALYSIS"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden FLUORINE ANALYSIS.
1. Ion Beam Analysis - Development and Application of Nuclear Reaction Analysis Methods, in particular at a Nuclear MicroprobeDetta är en avhandling från Nuclear Physics (Faculty of Science)
Sammanfattning : This thesis treats the development of Ion Beam Analysis (IBA) methods, principally for the analysis of light elements at a nuclear microprobe (NMP). The light elements are in this context defined as those with an atomic number Z of less than approximately 13 (aluminium). The work reported is to a large extent based upon multiparameter methods. LÄS MER
2. Investigation of lithium and fluorine content in geological materials using Nuclear Reaction Analysis (NRA)Detta är en avhandling från Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This work focuses on the optimization of the Nuclear Reaction Analysis (NRA) technique to determine the content of lithium and fluorine in geological materials. Measuring low concentration of these isotopes is of great relevance in many fields such as geological, astrophysical, biological and material sciences. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Material Chemistry, P.O. Box 124, SE-221 00 Lund
Sammanfattning : The crystal structures of the main Portland cement clinker phases are reviewed and two anion centered models of Ca3SiO5 and Ca2SiO4 are presented. The effects of minor elements on the clinkering process, and on the qualitative and quantitative phase compositions of Portland cement clinker are discussed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry, Centre for Analysis and Synthesis
Sammanfattning : Galectins are a class of β-galactoside-binding proteins that bind glycoconjugates and have been implicated in cancer, regulation of immunity and inflammation. Design and synthesis have achieved highly potent and selective galectin ligands that can inhibit interactions with glycoproteins and have consequent cellular effects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) are a class of anthropogenic pollutants. Many PFASs are highly persistent and have been linked to adverse effects in humans. According to latest estimates, there are more than 4700 PFASs in global commerce, which poses immense challenges for environmental monitoring. LÄS MER