Sökning: "FE analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 341 avhandlingar innehållade orden FE analysis.
1. Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry Exploring the Limits of Different Sample Preparation StrategiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes two different sample preparation strategies for inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry (ICP-AES), and their ability regarding multi element quantification in complex samples. Sensitivity, repeatability, reproducibility and accuracy were investigated. LÄS MER
2. Bridge Monitoring to Allow for Reliable Dynamic FE Modelling A Case Study of the New Årsta Railway BridgeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today’s bridge design work in many cases demands a trustworthy dynamic analysis instead of using the traditional dynamic amplification factors. In this thesis a reliable 3D Bernoulli-Euler beam finite element model of the New Årsta Railway Bridge was prepared for thorough dynamic analysis using in situ bridge monitoring for correlation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The analysis of penetration of warheads in concrete protective structures is an important part of the study of weapon effects on protective structures. This type of analysis requires that the design load in the form of a warhead is determined, and its characteristic and performance within a protective structure is known. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis is in the field of non-linear partial differential equations (PDE), focusing on problems which show some type of phase-transition. A single phase Hele-Shaw flow models a Newtoninan fluid which is being injected in the space between two narrowly separated parallel planes. LÄS MER
5. Restraint Effects in Concrete Bridges : A Study of Cracking due to Thermal Actions and Shrinkage in Portal Frame BridgesDetta är en avhandling från Lunds University, Building Construction
Sammanfattning : Thermal actions and shrinkage cause volume changes in concrete structures. In structures which are restrained from movements, the restraint effects can cause cracking. However, when cracking occurs, the structure can deform to some extent, which reduces the restraint stresses and thus also the crack widths. LÄS MER