Sökning: "Extension Services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 avhandlingar innehållade orden Extension Services.
- Detta är en avhandling från Academia Adacta
Sammanfattning : "Att förstå rådgivning till småföretagare" is a study concerning aspects on advising small-firm managers. The strategy is to penetrate different aspects of the advisory fundtion in order to understand it better. Three distinct aspects have been chosen. LÄS MER
2. No woman should die while giving life Does the Health Extension Program improveaccess to maternal health services in Tigray, Ethiopia?Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Ensuring access to universal primary health care is essential to secure a safe and pleasant motherhood and to provide compassionate care for mothers and newborns.However, inequalities in the access to maternal health services still remain a prominent problem in many countries. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Mobile payments are transforming the payments industry. These services open up the opportunity for non-banking actors to enter the market. In order to embrace this challenge, banks, traditional payments market players, are forced to launch mobile payments. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Concerns related to global environmental changes due to land use changes have been driving international communities towards more sustainable land use systems. Brazil is a country of global strategic importance in this matter considering that it is the nation with the largest extension of preserved tropical native vegetation, recognised for its ecosystem services and high and unique biodiversity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Automatic Control, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Current trends in industrial automation are the need for customizable production, vertical integration, more advanced sensors and actuators, and shorter time to market. The currently used control systems and languages for control were developed with a more static production in mind. LÄS MER