Sökning: "Experiential quality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden Experiential quality.
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : To an ever greater extent, customers desire experiences that are highly emotional, personally designed and memorable. Today’s customer has an increasing need to be entertained and often searches for pleasurable offerings of hedonic value. LÄS MER
2. Symptoms of Posttraumatic Stress in Parents of Children on Cancer Treatment Factor Structure, Experiential Avoidance, and Internet-based Guided Self-helpDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Having a child diagnosed with cancer is stressful and many parents of children on treatment for cancer report symptoms of posttraumatic stress (PTSS). The overall purpose was to, among parents of children on treatment for cancer, investigate the factor structure of PTSS; investigate the relationships between experiential avoidance (EA), rumination, PTSS and depression; and to develop, test, and evaluate a guided self-help intervention provided via the internet. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : Design management has become strongly associated with strategic management of creative resources or immaterial assets within the creative economy. It is a development that has involved a growing interest in the way innovative and aesthetically oriented design companies use design as a resource. LÄS MER
4. Visualization of Guidelines on Computer Networks to Support Processes of Design and Quality ControlDetta är en avhandling från Department of Design Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Industrial companies supply products intended to satisfy customers’ needs and requirements. To be competitive and to maintain good economic performance, efficient systems are needed to communicate information and exchange knowledge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates a contextual behavioral approach for obesity surgery patients. In a contextual approach a behavior is interpreted as inseparable from its current and historical context. Candidates for bariatric surgery often have a history of self-stigma, body dissatisfaction and eating for emotional relief. LÄS MER