Sökning: "Existential Psychology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 avhandlingar innehållade orden Existential Psychology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Geson Hylte Tryck AB
Sammanfattning : Adolescents in Western society often expose themselves to high levels of sound at gyms, rock concerts, discotheques etc. These behaviours are as threatening to young people’s health as more traditional risk behaviours. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Persons are not just mechanical systems of instinctual animalistic proclivities, but also language-producing, existentially aware creatures, whose experiences and actions are drenched in subjective meaning. To understand a human being as a person is to understand him or her as a rational system that wants, fears, hopes, believes, and in other ways imbues the world with meaning, rather than just a mechanical system that is subject to the same chains of cause and effect as other animals. LÄS MER
3. TA i missbruksarbete - Transaktionsanalytisk psykoterapi som behandlingsmetod för drogmissbrukare i miljöterapeutisk vårdDetta är en avhandling från Thomas Ohlsson, Institutet för livsterapi, Tegelgårdsgatan 1, SE-211 33 Malmö
Sammanfattning : This monograph studies the outcomes of transactional analysis (TA) psychotherapy with addicts of heavy drugs in long time residential treatment (one year or more) at Swedish therapeutic communities (TCs) during the 1990s. Two sets of data were obtained: The primary material concerned results of approximately one year of TA-therapy; the secondary specific TA-therapy results versus total mileau therapy results. LÄS MER
4. När kvinnor och män får barn. Ett psykologiskt och könsspecifikt betraktande av psykisk hälsa och ohälsaDetta är en avhandling från Birgitta Rydén, Tigerstigen 17, SE-426 72 Västra Frölunda, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The central issue is to increase knowledge of women's and men's mental wellbeing when their child is about to be born, as seen from four aspects relevant to maternity and child health care centres. Major psychological theories are the attachment theory and the affect theory, health psychology with theories on nervous tension, vulnerability, coping and individual resources, clinical psychology to understand mental divergencies, crisis theory to understand reactions, taking the individual's subjective experience and personal definitions of reactions and needs into consideration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Birgitta Rydén, Tigerstigen 17, SE-426 72 Västra Frölunda, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Pastoral care can be described as a cleric’s presence with people in their time of need, to promote their well-being and strengthen them in their faith. One dimension of working through an overwhelming trauma, such as sexual abuse, is to find a way to make sense of what has happened and possibly to find some kind of meaning in what has happened. LÄS MER