Sökning: "Eva Nyström"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden Eva Nyström.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study employs as its primary source a codex from Uppsala University Library, Codex Upsaliensis Graecus 8. Its aim is to contribute to a better understanding of the Late Byzantine and post-Byzantine miscellaneous book. It is argued that multitext books reflect the time and society in which they were created. LÄS MER
2. Talking and taking positions An encounter between action rsearch and the gendered and racialised discourses of school scienceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns processes of power relations in and about the science classroom. It draws on action research involving science and mathematics teachers in the Swedish upper secondary school (for students between 16 and 19 years). For the analysis, feminist post-structuralism, gender, and discourse theories (e.g. LÄS MER
3. Self-Management of Urinary Incontinence Using eHealth clinically relevant improvement, treatment effect and factors associated with successDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Urinary incontinence is common among women, with prevalence most often reported to be between 25% and 45%. The most common type is stress urinary incontinence (SUI), defined as leakage upon exertion. First-line treatment includes pelvic floor muscle training (PFMT) and lifestyle advice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för Samhällsteknik
Sammanfattning : An increasing number of power plants in Scandinavia are beginning to use biofuel instead of coal or oil. The material in the new fuel is a mixture of woodchips, mostly Pine, Spruce and Salix, bark, GROT (tops and branches from felling waste) and sawdust from sawmills. It is heterogeneous, having a moisture content varying from 15% up to 65%. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för ABM vid Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : The central theme of the present thesis is the history subject viewed as a knowledge organizing system (KOS). The history subject is studied as a class within the two universal classification systems SAB and DDC, where it is characterized by a conceptual intention and extension giving it a unique identity. LÄS MER