Sökning: "Eva Magnusson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden Eva Magnusson.
1. Applications and Extensions of Reference Attributed Grammars
Sammanfattning : Programming languages are the main tools used to describe models of the real world and algorithms which manipulate these models. Over time much effort has been devoted to the task of making programming languages more high-level by enhancing their expressiveness, bringing it closer to the way the programmer thinks and reasons. LÄS MER
2. Object-Oriented Declarative Program Analysis
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with techniques for raising the programming level for a particular kind of computations, namely those on abstract syntax trees. Such computations are central in many program analysis tools, such as compilers, smart language-sensitive editors, and static analysis tools. LÄS MER
3. The phonology of language disordered children : production, perception, and awareness
Sammanfattning : Abstract is not available.... LÄS MER
4. Vardagens könsinnebörder under förhandling : om arbete, familj och produktion av kvinnlighet
Sammanfattning : The subject of this study was Swedish women's experiences of their everyday lives as lived between the demands of work and family. Twenty female civil servants were interviewed six times each over a three and a half year period when their work places underwent organizational changes. LÄS MER
5. Vad händer i själva verket? : Om styrning och handlingsutrymme i Skolverket under åren 1991–2014
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with questions of governance, control and discretion in state agencies. It is grounded on a case study of the Swedish National Agency for Education (Skolverket), from its prelude in the late 1980s, to its start in 1991, through several governments, seven ministers and four direktor generals, up tp 2014. LÄS MER