Sökning: "Eva M Johansson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Eva M Johansson.
1. Det motsägelsefulla bedömningsuppdraget : En etnografisk studie om bedömning i förskolekontext
Sammanfattning : This study examines the assessment practices and discourses in Swedish preschool in times of changing principles for state control and steering. These practices and discourses are analyzed in relation to theories about state control, and about cultural and social reproduction in education. LÄS MER
2. Uppmärksamhet för bedömning : att följa varje barns lärprocesser för en likvärdig ubildning i förskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to contribute with knowledge about the tension between preschool teachers' mission to teach and support children's learning on the one hand and the mission to assess children's learning processes on the other hand, in relation to equality in education. In Swedish preschools, children with different experiences meet, all of whom should have the opportunity to develop and learn based on their varied circumstances and needs. LÄS MER
3. Technological properties of rock aggregates
Sammanfattning : The commission of technical geology is to apply geological knowledge to the field of constructional engineering, mining technology, environmental protection, architecture etc. The sector of infrastructure is highly dependent on the production of crushed rock materials as the main constituent of e.g. road and railway constructions. LÄS MER
4. Structural studies of saccharopine reductase and purple acid phosphatase
Sammanfattning : Lysine is synthesised in two different ways in living organisms, either by the diaminopimelate pathway or the [alpha]-aminoadipate pathway. These routes belong to the aspartate and the glutamate family of amino acid biosynthesis, respectively. LÄS MER
5. Kraften att älska, makten att tjäna : religion, emancipation och den kvinnliga skapande kraften i Jeanna Oterdahls sagor 1908–1927
Sammanfattning : This dissertation studies the Swedish author Jeanna Oterdahl (1879–1965), and the fairy tales and stories she wrote in the period 1908–1927. Oterdahl was a well-known Christian public intellectual in her day. LÄS MER