Sökning: "European added value"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden European added value.
1. Financial Activities in European VAT - A Theoretical and Legal Research of the European VAT System and the Actual and Preferred Treatment of Financial ActivitiesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Business Administration, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Value added tax (VAT) is a key part of the fiscal revenue of many countries. Yet this broad-based tax on consumer spending exempts financial services. This seems puzzling to many, particularly given the significance of that sector and the size of its value-added in today's world economy. LÄS MER
2. Territorial Allocation of VAT in the European Union : Alternative approaches towards VAT allocation and their application in the internal marketDetta är en avhandling från Media-Tryck, Lund University, Sweden
Sammanfattning : When it comes to determining the jurisdictional reach of VAT two principles are used by the OECD, EU policy makers and scholars, namely, the origin principle and the destination principle. These principles can mean different things. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Archaeology and Classical Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to show how Europe is constructed at the intersection between archaeology, money and politics within EU cultural actions. Ever since the 1970s, the European Community has invested money and prestige in the idea of a common cultural heritage for Europe. LÄS MER
4. Insurance in European VAT : On the Current and Preferred Treatment in the Light of the New Zealand and Australian GST SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : Whether and how to tax insurance, one of the crucial elements of the modern economy and society, is a complex issue for the design of laws on value added tax (VAT). Exemption from VAT has been the most common international practice, and it is also applied in the harmonized system of European VAT. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Providing added value to standalone products by adding services is at the core of product service systems (PSS) offered in manufacturing industries. Providing PSS requires a change not only in the way products are sold, but also in the way they are designed and developed. LÄS MER