Sökning: "Erik Ahlstrand"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Erik Ahlstrand.
1. Catholicity Challenging Ethnicity : An Ecclesiological Study of Congregations and Churches in Post-apartheid South AfricaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala University, Department of Theology
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the relationship between the catholicity of the Church and ethnicity. South African congregations and churches have been studied two decades after the advent of democracy to discern their ecclesiological practices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Bacterial infections are common in hematological malignancy. Coagulase-negative staphylococci (CoNS) are among the most prevalent causes of bacteremia in patients with hematological malignancies. LÄS MER
3. Christianity, Generation and Narrative : Religious Conversion and Change in Sidama, Ethiopia, 1974–2012Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Theology, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This study presents narratives concerning religious conversion and change in Evangelical-Pentecostal Christian communities in the Sidama zone, Southern Ethiopia. The study is based on narrative data collected through field research, which mainly focuses on the period 1974–2012. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Swedish institute of mission research
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores the contribution of feminist theology and feminist dialogue praxis to interfaith dialogue and theology of religions. Feminist dialogue praxis is studied through interviews and documentation from women’s interfaith projects; and feminist approaches to religious plurality through the works of a number of Christian feminist theologians, with special attention to Asian theologians, who in their theologizing consciously make use of their multireligious context. LÄS MER
5. Gospel and Culture in the World Council of Churches and the Lausanne Movement with Particular Focus on the Period 1973-1996Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Swedish Institute of Mission Research
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is an investigation of the discussion on gospel and culture in the World Council of Churches and the Lausanne movement with particular attention to the period 1973-1996. In order to understand the discussion, eight analytic questions were used: (1) Why did gospel and culture become an important issue? (2) How were the term “gospel” and (3) the term “culture” understood? What was the understanding of: (4) the interaction between gospel and culture, (5) historical gospel transposition processes, (6) cultural identity, (7) the role and approaches of missionaries, and (8) the perceived limits to syncretism?The study argues that the debate appeared as a result of decolonization and an assertion of cultural selfhood of churches in the South. LÄS MER