Sökning: "Environmental Impact"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1467 avhandlingar innehållade orden Environmental Impact.
1. Resource and Environmental Impacts of Resource-Efficiency Measures Applied to Electronic ProductsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Natural resources such as ecosystems, land, water and metals underpin the functioning of economies and human well-being, and are becoming increasingly scarce due to growth in population and affluence. Metals are increasingly demanded for their specific properties as modern technology develops. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Urbanisation and infrastructure developments impact on the surrounding natural environment and threaten biodiversity. The fragmentation of natural habitats in particular is a major obstacle for the preservation of biodiversity in a long-term perspective. LÄS MER
3. Advancing life cycle assessment of textile products to include textile chemicals. Inventory data and toxicity impact assessmentDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Textile products are used by almost everybody throughout the world, fulfilling basic human needs such as keeping us warm and contributing to our social position. Every year the global textile industry delivers close to 100 million metric tonnes of new products to the market. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : One of the major consequences of urbanization is the transformation of land surfaces from rural/natural environments to built-up land that supports diverse forms of human activity. These transformations impact the local geology, climate, hydrology, flora and fauna and human-life supporting ecosystem services in the region. LÄS MER
5. Improved environmental assessment in the development of wood-based products: Capturing impacts of forestry and uncertainties of future product systemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The prospect of reducing environmental impacts is a key driver for the development of new wood-based products. But as wood-based products are not necessarily environmentally superior to non-wood alternatives, there is a need to assess the environmental impact of the product and guide the development process. LÄS MER