Sökning: "Environmental Chemistry miljökemi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 209 avhandlingar innehållade orden Environmental Chemistry miljökemi.
1. Assessment of human exposure to per- and polyfluorinated compounds (PFCs) : exposure through food, drinking water, house dust and indoor airDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Per- and polyfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are detected in humans worldwide but all sources of human exposure have not been fully characterized. The aim of this thesis was to evaluate the contributions from food, water, air and dust as sources for human PFC exposure in the general population. LÄS MER
2. Temporal and spatial trends of organohalogens in guillemot (Uria aalge) from North Western EuropeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för miljökemi
Sammanfattning : The Arctic and sub-Arctic region of the North Atlantic is a remote area, also in relations to environmental contaminants, such as POPs, BFRs and last but not least, PFCs. Both the BFRs and PFCs are considered emerging pollutants of significant environmental concern. LÄS MER
3. Organohalogen contaminants in wildlife from the Yangtze River Delta Development of methods and assessments of legacy and emerging persistent organic pollutantsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Rapid economic development has occurred during the past few decades in China with the Yangtze River Delta (YRD) area as one of the most progressive areas. The urbanization, industrialization, agricultural and aquaculture activities result in extensive production and application of chemicals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In Sweden the encapsulated nuclear waste will be surrounded by compacted bentonite in the granitic host rock. In contact with water-bearing fractures the bentonite barrier may release montmorillonite colloids that may be further transported in groundwater. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Kalmar : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the development of quantitative structure-activity relationship (QSPR) models for physicochemical properties, e.g., vapor pressure and partitioning coefficients. Such models can be used to estimate environmental distribution and transformation of the pollutants or to characterize solvents properties. LÄS MER