Sökning: "Entrepreneurship and Innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 96 avhandlingar innehållade orden Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
1. Exploring Knowledge Intensity in Entrepreneurship: A Quantitative Study of Knowledge, Innovation and Performance in Entrepreneurial Firms
Sammanfattning : This Ph.D. dissertation investigates the statistical and theoretical relationships between different dimensions of knowledge intensive entrepreneurship (KIE) in Europe and how knowledge intensity and performance in entrepreneurial firms can be related. LÄS MER
2. Change in the Pharmaceutical Industry : Aspects on Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Openness, and Decision MakingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Over the past century, the pharmaceutical industry has been a major contributor of individual and population health and societal wealth. Its products and services have contributed to longevity of large groups of patients and symptom relief from major diseases. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The subject of this thesis is entrepreneurship policy and the focus is on public support programmes directed to early stages technology-based ventures. It advocates that a broad view should be taken with regard to the type of policies for entrepreneurship that aim at supporting the facilitation of the supported ventures’ ability to link to their surrounding innovation system, in which they can secure their access to crucial external resources. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : This PhD dissertation explores fashion design graduates as potential knowledge-intensive entrepreneurs through the relationship between knowledge and other resources, and different pathways post-graduation. Explorative qualitative studies are used to analyse how fashion designers reflect and act after graduating from fashion school, applying theories about knowledge-intensive entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial intentions. LÄS MER
5. Industry Dynamics and Relatedness of Knowledge: Knowledge Transfer Through Labor Mobility and Entrepreneurship in the West Swedish Textile IndustryDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This PhD thesis investigates how industry dynamics are influenced by knowledge transferred through labor mobility and entrepreneurship by focusing on the role of relatedness of the knowledge. The empirical setting is the textile industry in the West Swedish region Västra Götaland, which encompasses the sub-industries Manufacturing of textiles and Wholesale and retail trade of textiles. LÄS MER