Sökning: "Engineering mechanics - Other engineering mechanics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1818 avhandlingar innehållade orden Engineering mechanics - Other engineering mechanics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of solid mechanics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Granular media (i.e., assemblies of grains, containing voids), such as sand, are highly complex materials, possessing inherently heterogeneous structure and properties that are manifested by the mobility and interaction of their constituent particles. Despite having been widely studied for centuries (i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Innovative methods for providing sustainable heating and cooling through thermal energy storage (TES) have gained increasing attention as heating and cooling demands in the built environment continue to climb. As energy prices continue to soar and systems reach their maximal capacity, there is an urgent need for alternatives to alleviate peak energy use. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Methods for reducing engine-out emissions are urgently needed to mitigate climate change and air pollution. In diesel engines, the quality of fuel-air mixing and the subsequent combustion process strongly affect fuel efficiency and engine-out emissions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Advancements in simulation tools and computer power have made it possible to incorporate simulation-based structural optimization in the automotive product development process. However, deterministic optimization without considering uncertainties such as variations in material properties, geometry or loading conditions might result in unreliable optimum designs. LÄS MER
5. Large-eddy simulation on the effects of fuel injection pressure on gasoline spray characteristicsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Increasing the injection pressure in gasoline direct injection engines has a substantial potential to reduce emissions while maintaining high efficiency in spark ignition engines. Present gasoline injectors operate at pressures of 20 to 30 MPa. LÄS MER