Sökning: "Engineering and Technology Materials Engineering Metallurgy and Metallic Materials"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 406 avhandlingar innehållade orden Engineering and Technology Materials Engineering Metallurgy and Metallic Materials.
1. Coated Ferritic Stainless Steels as Interconnects in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells - Material Development and Electrical Properties
Sammanfattning : Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) are attracting increasing interest as devices with potentialuses in decentralized and clean electricity and heat production. Several challengeswith respect to materials have to be overcome to achieve efficiencies and life-spansthat are sufficient for long-term applications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Industrial gas turbines are often used as a mechanical drive for pumps and compressors or in power generation as an electric power supply. The gas turbine has for many years been a popular engine due to its flexibility with respect to different types of fuel and due to a design, that enables a high power-to-weight ratio. LÄS MER
3. High Temperature Corrosion of Superheaters in Biomass - and Waste-Fired Boilers: Combat on two frontsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas contributing to the greenhouse effect and a significant contribution comes from the use of fossil fuels. Utilizing more renewable fuels is therefore a solution to decrease the net release of CO2 emissions to the atmosphere. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The atmospheric corrosion of Mg and MgAl alloys was investigated. Corrosion tests were performed in the laboratory under controlled environment. CP Mg, AM50 and AZ91 samples were exposed at 95% RH and 22°C in the presence and in the absence of 400 ppm CO2 for 24 h to 672 h. The passive film was characterized by means of XPS, FTIR, AES and XRD. LÄS MER
5. Heterogeneous deformation of multi-phase engineering materials - an in-situ neutron diffraction studyDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Gas turbines are complex power generation systems used in aerospace or land-based-power stations. Materials such as Ni-base superalloys are involved in the combustion zone of these machines, which continuously experiences harsh environments with loading at high temperatures. LÄS MER