Sökning: "Engineering Design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5151 avhandlingar innehållade orden Engineering Design.
1. Design Space Exploration co-operative creation of proposals for desired interactions with future artefactsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis critically reflects on co-operative design workshops that I have conducted. The basic method used in these workshops draws on the participants’ embodied knowing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : In mature and safety-concerned industries, such as the aerospace industry, product development is often incremental and design solutions are limited to improvements of an existing design. Radical changes to the known product architecture are avoided, for reasons of reliability, lack of technology or lack of design space exploration (DSE) methods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Design deals with matters of aesthetics. Historically, aesthetics in industrial design refers to the designed artifact: aesthetics of objects. When designed artifacts include digital technologies, aesthetics in design refers to what happens between people and artifacts as well: aesthetics of interaction. LÄS MER
4. Highly Dynamic Drives for Electric Hybrid Vehicles : Electric Machine Design and Dynamic Test MethodDetta är en avhandling från Division of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Electric Hybrid Vehicles (EHVs) play a crucial role in the development towardsa more environmental friendly transportation. An alternative to solve someactual challenges with hybridization of vehicles is studied at the Division ofIndustrial Electrical Engineering and Automation (IEA) at Lund Universityin cooperation with the automotive industry. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with control aspects of complex hydromechanical transmissions. The overall purpose is to increase the knowledge of important aspects to consider during the development of hydromechanical transmissions to ensure transmission functionality. LÄS MER