Sökning: "Energy users"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 176 avhandlingar innehållade orden Energy users.
1. Designing Energy-Sensitive Interactions Conceptualising Energy from the Perspective of Electric CarsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : As technology is increasingly used in mobile settings, energy and battery management is becoming a part of everyday life. Many have experienced how quickly a battery can be depleted in a smartphone, laptop or electric cars, sometimes causing much distress. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Small-scale polygeneration energy systems, providing multiple energy services, such as heating, electricity, cooling, and clean water, using multiple energy sources (renewable and non-renewable) are considered an important component in the energy transition movement. Exploiting locally available energy sources and providing energy services close to the end users have potential environmental, economic, and societal benefits. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Enschede : Gildeprint
Sammanfattning : Energy systems across the globe are going through a radical transformation as a result of technological and institutional changes, depletion of fossil fuel resources, and climate change. Accordingly, local energy initiatives are emerging and increasing number of the business models are focusing on the end-users. LÄS MER
4. Governance of innovation - deploying an architectural framework for innovation of technological systems for energy, security and defenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Governance of innovation – deploying an architectural framework for innovation of technological systems for energy, security and defence Innovation has a great deal of attraction but is associated with serious uncertainties and downsides. It is potentially beneficial for growth, sector and industrial development and competitiveness. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : To make a difference among the energy intensive process industries, this dissertation addresses production planning and supply chain planning problems related to industrial energy management issues. The energy issue is turning more and more important from different angles, involving price as well as environmental problems due to climate change leading to political pressure on all energy users. LÄS MER