Sökning: "Emotional self-regulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Emotional self-regulation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to extend knowledge of the interplay between self-regulation (SR) skills during childhood in relation to academic achievement and later adult educational and occupational attainment.Previous research has shown that cool SR (i.e., cognitive) is more closely linked to academic achievement than hot SR (i. LÄS MER
2. Disorganized Attachment Representations, Externalizing Behavior Problems, and Socio-Emotional CompetencesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Disorganized attachment is a risk-factor for developmental maladaptation in the form of externalizing behavior problems, and for poor development of competences important for socio-emotional functioning. Concerns have however been raised regarding theoretical overextension, and there is consequently a need for multifactorial studies that examine which outcomes disorganized attachment is reliably important for. LÄS MER
3. Decisional-Emotional Support System for a Synthetic Agent Influence of Emotions in Decision-Making Toward the Participation of Automata in SocietyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Emotion influences our actions, and this means that emotion has subjective decision value. Emotions, properly interpreted and understood, of those affected by decisions provide feedback to actions and, as such, serve as a basis for decisions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of anxiety and depression is on the increase in adolescent girls, as estimated by self-assessed symptom reports. There is a need for implementation of validated instruments to identify those in need of treatment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Psychology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this work was to increase our knowledge of newborn infants and their mothers, gain a better understanding of attachment and the infants' development and identify infants at risk for poorer emotional, social and cognitive development. An interdisciplinary approach was used. Six studies are included in the thesis. LÄS MER